- Salaris 0- €15,000
- Werkervaring Manager
- Ervaring Starter
- Geslacht Maakt niet uit
Functie omschrijving Product Manager – Front End
As our Product Manager (front end) you will be responsible for translating market and business needs into innovative and viable solutions. Applying your drive, passion and knowledge will result in a combination of excellent customer experience, client satisfaction (both in- and external) and conversion growth. _x000D_
Supported by a UX designer and A/B testing, you will be able to come up with clear specs and deliverables, which will be picked up by our development team based on your prioritization. Next to bugfixing and general improvements, you will be highly involved in (strategic) decisions concerning the next phase of our product development, thus facilitating our (international) expansion. _x000D_
Based on a clear vision and knowledge of eCommerce generally, and the (online) travel industry specifically, you will apply your project management skills and technical insights to support optimizing of our (Agile) development approach. You will inspire, engage and involve business as well as IT to ensure that improvement will get broad support and go live as quickly and smoothly as possible. _x000D_
Tasks (amongst others): _x000D_
• Take ownership, manage roadmap, backlog and prioritization
• Strong cooperation with IT development, evangelizing an agile approach
• To provide strategic input concerning our product development
• Translate market and business demands into product (r)evolution
• Interact with internal stakeholders from CEO to customer service representative
• Interact with external partners and suppliers
Functie eisen Product Manager – Front End
We can only accept applications from EU/EEA citizens, or applicants otherwise not in need of a work permit._x000D_
• Bachelor or Master level degree educational background
• At least 2-3 years relevant work experience as product owner / product manager
• Experience within eCommerce, within western/northern European market(s)
• Experience or proven affinity with the (online) travel industry
• Excellent (English) communication, presentation and influencing skills
• You like to focus on user experience and satisfaction and the (resulting) conversion
• You can think and act commercially, are result oriented, passionate about people and customer experience, flexible, highly communicative and have an insatiable drive to make things better.
Interested? Please send your resume and letter of motivation to the following e-mailadress: firstname.lastname@example.org , towards Niels Jordens, referring to ‘Application Product Manager. You can contact us by phone at 0031 (0)23 3024600 for more information.
Hotel Booker B.V. is one of the fastest growing online hotel booking sites. The company was founded in 2002 and employs more than 150 vacation enthusiasts across 2 offices near Amsterdam (NL) and Goteborg (SE). Through our websites in NL/BE/DE/SE/NO/DK and Hotelaanbiedingen.nl we offer access to more than 5.000 hotels in northern and western Europe. _x000D_
Our mission is to enable consumers to take more frequent breaks, with more value for money. We aim to be the best valued Top 3 player in the EU market for short vacations. With a customer rating on Trustpilot of 9.1 for HotelAanbiedingen and 8.9 for HotelSpecials, we are the most beloved hotel booking site in the Netherlands. We are also best found online hotel booking site according to a 2014 SEO benchmark study by iProspect.
Klaar voor een nieuwe uitdaging? Laat het ons weten via de sollicitatiebutton of volg hier onze Linkedin bedrijfspagina voor onze nieuwste vacature en projecten.
De ideale kandidaat? Die vinden we het liefst zo snel mogelijk. Daarom krijg je zo snel mogelijk bericht zodra jouw sollicitatie binnen is. Word je uitgenodigd, dan kun je alvast rekening houden met 2 gespreksrondes. We zijn snelle beslissers, dus zodra bij ons alle lichten op groen gaan, hoor jij dat meteen.
ExpertsOnly begeleidt de wervingsprocedure van A tot Z. Is dit niet helemaal wat je zoekt? Stuur dan alsnog je CV en geef aan waar je wél naar op zoek bent. We verwachten de komende tijd veel nieuwe (technische) vacatures, dus houd onze website goed in de gaten!