- Salaris 0- €15,000
- Werkervaring Manager
- Ervaring Starter
- Geslacht Maakt niet uit
Functie omschrijving .Net Engineer – Full Stack
Are you the Full Stack Developer who will make our Customer Care Technology squad flourish by supporting the overall Care Departments’ strategic goals? This by introducing innovative technologies and modern practices. Then we are looking for you!
You will join a new and unique squad specifically focused on supporting the Customer Care Department by partnering with other operational teams to deliver the best customer journey. This by implementing best-in-class systems & tools, using BI & analytics to its’ fullest extent, and strive for constant innovation.
At albelli, we aim to be an Agile company with a lot of room for (personal) development. We are focused on growth, not just in revenue or size but also in the maturity of our people and processes.
As a Full Stack developer for the Care Technology Squad you will have overall responsibility for delivering, integrating and maintaining high value Customer Care systems and tools. Together with the other members of your cross functional squad, you will be designing, building and maintaining robust, highly scalable, testable and maintainable technical solutions, APIs and services.
You are a highly skilled professional who can work independently, but is also an effective team player. Flexibility and excellent communication skills are a must. You are critical and challenge proposed solutions to deliver the best solutions for our customers. Other than this, you also own the skillset to be pragmatic when needed.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has extensive experience as a Full Stack Developer in a B2C eCommerce environment and has excellent knowledge about the technical design of scalable software components and distributed systems. You know how to think customer centric and out the needs of the customer first.
* Design and develop robust, testable and maintainable software solutions
* Sharing the responsibility for delivering high quality software with other team members and willing to closely collaborate (e.g. pair programming)
* Willing to show and demo your work to main stakeholders
Some of the initiatives to be worked on:
* Verint implementation & optimization (Customer engagement system)
* Verint system integration (Looker, Slack, Jira, etc)
* Process automation: e.g. Chat bot possibilities
* Set up and integrate modern Customer Care Backoffice platform
* Automated reporting by using BI and Data analytics
Functie eisen .Net Engineer – Full Stack
* Excellent coding and design skills in JS, HTML and SCSS/CSS _x000D_
* Experienced in object-oriented programming/design _x000D_
* JSON and Rest API integration experience _x000D_
* Effective communication in English (speaking and writing) is a must _x000D_
* You have EU/EEA country passport/citizenship and/or unlimited work permission for The Netherlands. We can not consider candidates for which a work permit needs to be arranged._x000D_
Will be a plus_x000D_
* Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science/engineering _x000D_
* Experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API) _x000D_
* Experience with relational and NoSQL databases _x000D_
* Experience with Continuous Delivery, TDD, BDD, DDD _x000D_
* Experience with Customer Service solutions such as online Chat, Email Ticket systems and/or Chatbots
Join one of the fastest growing companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team, passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products. With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
We are Albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them. Albelli is the consumer brand of Albumprinter, which was launched in 2003. We started selling photo books in the Netherlands and soon expanded into other markets and broadened our portfolio, to include other products like wall art and calendars.
Klaar voor een nieuwe uitdaging? Laat het ons weten via de sollicitatiebutton of volg hier onze Linkedin bedrijfspagina voor onze nieuwste vacature en projecten.
De ideale kandidaat? Die vinden we het liefst zo snel mogelijk. Daarom krijg je zo snel mogelijk bericht zodra jouw sollicitatie binnen is. Word je uitgenodigd, dan kun je alvast rekening houden met 2 gespreksrondes. We zijn snelle beslissers, dus zodra bij ons alle lichten op groen gaan, hoor jij dat meteen.
ExpertsOnly begeleidt de wervingsprocedure van A tot Z. Is dit niet helemaal wat je zoekt? Stuur dan alsnog je CV en geef aan waar je wél naar op zoek bent. We verwachten de komende tijd veel nieuwe (technische) vacatures, dus houd onze website goed in de gaten!