- Salaris 0- €15,000
- Ervaring Starter
- Geslacht Maakt niet uit
Functie omschrijving Engineering Physicist (Sustainable CO2 Dyeing Tech)
You are part of the innovation team that develops and improves the technology of Supercritical CO2 dyeing to enhance its uniqueness.
Within the team you’re the main link between Development and Engineering/Manufacturing. You’re a specialist at the supercrital CO2 technology and the underlying processes.
You solve complex technical problems and are an expert and ambassador of the innovation team.
This role focus is secure the development of processes and the machinery hardware . You will be responsible for adapt the processes in our technology into the deepest details and the best solutions for dye houses.
You develop process improvements and you are responsible for describing these processes in a clear way that the hardware and software can be designed, based on this information. You will do calculations, i.e. pump capacity, pressure drop in piping, thermodynamics etc.
You have great interest and knowledge of supercritical CO2 technology, which is an absolute drive to adapt the knowledge of the processes in our dyeing technology.. You will become a key player within our highly motivated innovation team.
Functie eisen Engineering Physicist (Sustainable CO2 Dyeing Tech)
MSc in (Engineering/Applied) Physics or Chemical Engineering
Key Responsibilities: _x000D_
* Investigation of improvements and optimizations to drive our technology, translate this into clear _x000D_
* Technical demands both on lab scale and industrial scale _x000D_
* Generate IP on equipment and processes _x000D_
* Performing feasibility studies on technical and process opportunities _x000D_
* Drive HAZOP- and operability studies _x000D_
* Participate in FAT and SAT and commissioning of machines _x000D_
* Capturing information and sharing information with the internal organization _x000D_
* At least 5 years of experience in a comparable technical environment _x000D_
* Knowledge and apply relevant legislation according to high pressure equipment _x000D_
* Capable to apply industry codes like ASME and the European PED requirements into our system _x000D_
* Fluent in English language in speaking and writing _x000D_
* Reporting- and information management skills _x000D_
* Preferably any knowledge of PLC’s _x000D_
* Capable of reading and writing of pneumatic schemaes _x000D_
* Basic knowledge of electrical plans
Over DyeCoo BV
DyeCoo Textile Systems BV was founded in 2008 and is the world’s first supplier of environmental friendly industrial CO2 Dyeing equipment for the textile finishing industry. With extensive knowledge in design and engineering of CO₂ equipment, DyeCoo provides clean textile processing solutions on an industrial scale.
The textile industry needs a revolution, not an evolution!_x000D_
We believe that our revolutionary Co2-based technology will replace water and chemicals based dyeing around the world, setting the new standard in the textile industry. Without ever compromising on quality, functionality, color, sustainability or profitability.
The DyeCoo Team _x000D_
A team of specialized engineers and textile experts are dedicated to develop our industrial textile processing solutions. From chemical and mechanical engineers to CO₂ specialists, physicists and material experts. This interdisciplinary approach has been the secret behind DyeCoo’s success in scaling the unscalable without compromising on economics. DyeCoo has its origins in science and R&D is in our blood, always creating new and improved solutions when developing our products. From fibre to fashion, we oversee the entire chain. Not just focusing on hardware but also taking fabrics, dyes and the finished product into account, always pushing for the best solutions adapted to the industry.
Klaar voor een nieuwe uitdaging? Laat het ons weten via de sollicitatiebutton of volg hier onze Linkedin bedrijfspagina voor onze nieuwste vacature en projecten.
De ideale kandidaat? Die vinden we het liefst zo snel mogelijk. Daarom krijg je zo snel mogelijk bericht zodra jouw sollicitatie binnen is. Word je uitgenodigd, dan kun je alvast rekening houden met 2 gespreksrondes. We zijn snelle beslissers, dus zodra bij ons alle lichten op groen gaan, hoor jij dat meteen.
ExpertsOnly begeleidt de wervingsprocedure van A tot Z. Is dit niet helemaal wat je zoekt? Stuur dan alsnog je CV en geef aan waar je wél naar op zoek bent. We verwachten de komende tijd veel nieuwe (technische) vacatures, dus houd onze website goed in de gaten!