- Salaris 0- €15,000
- Werkervaring Manager
- Ervaring Starter
- Geslacht Maakt niet uit
Functie omschrijving DevOps engineer – Microsoft Cloud
Would you like to be involved in…. well, just about everything? Join our System Team and facilitate our developers in smoothly running development-, test-, acceptance- and production environments, with a focus on automation, monitoring, QA and CI/CD._x000D_
The System Team builds, maintains and monitors the development environment infrastructure. This involves integrating assets from other feature teams, performing end-to-end solution testing, assisting in full-system demos and preparing, packaging and releasing our solutions. We utilize a Microsoft technology stack including Azure, offering our clients a SaaS solution. The DevOps / System team Engineer is responsible for: _x000D_
* Create and maintain infrastructure, including continuous integration, automated builds, and automated build verification testing. _x000D_
* Create, maintain and improve platforms and environments for solution demonstration, QA, user testing, etc. _x000D_
* Support Continuous Delivery through automating Release Management _x000D_
* Facilitate the technical aspects of collaboration with third parties, such as data or service providers, hosting facilities, etc. _x000D_
* Participate in PI Planning and the Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings at the value stream level, and in backlog refinement to define integration and test Capabilities and Features _x000D_
* Determine and help maintain decisions and policies for appropriate branching models. _x000D_
* Run solution-level integration scripts or integrate manually where automation is impossible _x000D_
* Assist component teams in defining inter-component interfaces. _x000D_
* Attend other teams’ stand-ups in support of daily activities. _x000D_
* Create and perform new automated test scenarios, following Acceptance Test Driven Development guidelines, and extend test scenarios to larger data sets. _x000D_
* Prioritize time-consuming tests, refactor, and run reduced test suites where applicable.• Test the solution performance against non-functional requirements and assist System and Solution Engineering in identifying system shortfalls and bottlenecks.
Functie eisen DevOps engineer – Microsoft Cloud
We can only consider applicants with citizenship from one of the EU / EEA countries, or otherwise already having general work permission for the Netherlands. We can not arrange the work permit, necessary for non-EU/EEA candidates. Thanks for understanding. _x000D_
To promote success in this role, the following attributes are of importance to us: _x000D_
* Passionate about software quality and the impact it has on customers _x000D_
* Excited about DevOps, full life cycle responsibility and accountability of our product _x000D_
* Proven working experience with Microsoft technology stack (.Net), automation and scripting thereof (i.e. Powershell) _x000D_
* Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes _x000D_
* Preferably experienced in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases _x000D_
* Hands-on experience with both white box, black box testing as well as automated testing tools _x000D_
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process, SAFe methodology _x000D_
* Experience with Continuous Delivery, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment _x000D_
* Preferably performance and/or security testing experience _x000D_
* Experienced with Microsoft Azure platform and REST APIs preferred _x000D_
* Fluent in English _x000D_
* EU/EEA country passport holder
Amadeus Hospitality is a leading global provider of advanced hotel software solutions to the hospitality industry. Our core team consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create hotel software they know will serve the needs of their customers. All processes are designed to deliver innovative, category defining products and services that enable each customer’s brand promise.
Building on more than 20 years of success, the cloud-native Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves us from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service. Headquartered in Breda, The Netherlands, Amadeus Hospitality maintains four main offices in three continents in order to support its growing worldwide customer base.
Klaar voor een nieuwe uitdaging? Laat het ons weten via de sollicitatiebutton of volg hier onze Linkedin bedrijfspagina voor onze nieuwste vacature en projecten.
De ideale kandidaat? Die vinden we het liefst zo snel mogelijk. Daarom krijg je zo snel mogelijk bericht zodra jouw sollicitatie binnen is. Word je uitgenodigd, dan kun je alvast rekening houden met 2 gespreksrondes. We zijn snelle beslissers, dus zodra bij ons alle lichten op groen gaan, hoor jij dat meteen.
ExpertsOnly begeleidt de wervingsprocedure van A tot Z. Is dit niet helemaal wat je zoekt? Stuur dan alsnog je CV en geef aan waar je wél naar op zoek bent. We verwachten de komende tijd veel nieuwe (technische) vacatures, dus houd onze website goed in de gaten!